Pages

Get Your Free eBook Store

Aug 28, 2011

Exciting hectic world

 
Beautiful evening after a hectic day
It was a hectic day, many things incomplete. I need to sleep early and wake up early. Make myself fresh and be ready soon to continue my unfinished and pending works. Despite being a tiresome day, mother nature is so kind to give such a beautiful evening view. The dimly lighted moon, almost in her full size have appeared in the eastern sky. The clouds giving out little drizzles small enough to be seen only under the rays of the streetlights that just started to shine. The sun showing all her beauty in the western sky with its last rays giving golden looks to the clouds. I wonder how people could imagine this beautiful combination to be an accident without a creator. I believe the Creator have set all these things in sync.
All creations showing their beauty to its full extend. The so called 'most intelligent' creature exploiting the beauty of inferior beautiful creation.

Thinking about the peaceful nature to divert my busy mind. I drift off to sleep. Out of no where, I saw a large plastic-cloth like material above the ceilings of my bed. It was making a slight move when I took a closer look. It took my concentration to a level that gave me a very painful headache. I held my head with all the strength I could collect from my exhausted body until I had no more strength. The creature or the thing moved towards me and swallowed me. I was fitted tightly and wrapped to an extend that even a muscle of my skin could not move. It was the most irritating feeling I ever had. I had nothing else to do but think.

Then, a thought struck to my mind
that this may be just a dream because I remember trying to sleep off after an exhausted day. So I tried waking up from this situation by trying to kill myself and holding my breadth. I tried pinching myself though I couldn't move even a single bit. Then I tried to shout with all the voice I had but nothing could come out. Now I came to a conclusion that my life is stuck here. A thought came to my mind thinking that this must be death. The dark death. I must have died when I slept last night and now I am going to be here forever. So I started to cry bitterly, more bitter than I had cried in my entire life.

All of a sudden I felt a movement in the thing I was warped up. It felt like hands touching me from outside. A new idea struck me, "I must be inside a stomach, to be reborn as I can't even say a word anymore". So I started imagining of being a new born baby to start the day with milk sucking as soon as I am born. It is not an interesting thing to be but that was the only hope to see the beautiful nature and breathe the fresh air again. But then, even though I felt like days, weeks and months were passing, I felt no more movement. I was left alone in this dark and tight hole with no body and a routine of crying every moment.

I had another feeling that I am in hell. Though this place is not hot and filled with the scary faces of the devil. I couldn't imagine any place worst than this. So I reasoned myself why I am in hell despite trying my best to go to heaven while I was alive. I did many bad things but I too did many good things. I never harm anyone as much as I can but on the other hand, I recalled the way I neglected many beggars and the poor whom I could have helped. I remembered an instance where I was asked for help by a stranger couple with a child and I ignored them. I remembered cheating in the exam though it was just an objective question which my friend told me. I remember neglecting my worship and prayer time. I remember not telling the store keeper when he gave me extra cash back by miscalculation. I was sorry all the more, I couldn't have anything to do other then cry cry and cry. I just wish I had another chance to see the real world again even though there were so much troubles and pains.

I don't know how long I have been here. It already seemed like an eternity to me but I guess it may be two or three years. There is no sign of getting out of here or no change in situation here except the changes in my thoughts. I think I have recollected everything since my childhood. I prayed and prayed while I cried and cried. I couldn't imaging to be here, in this situation forever.

Suddenly, i saw a light above my head. May be the God I called have answered me. I could hear faint voices saying "Thank God, she is reviving". The first thing I saw was my mom, then my whole family sitting besides me in a hospital. I could see their beautiful smiles on their tired faces. It was still so beautiful to me than anything. Seeing them again was like a dream. I felt as if I was back from eternity. After a while I was told that I have been unconscious for the whole day. The doctor said it was due to over work. But I was so happy and I was more excited than ever to continue my hectic schedule again from the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

write your comments