Pages

Get Your Free eBook Store

Sep 27, 2011

This World is not my home

BUILD YOUR HOME IN HEAVEN
No one can stay forever in this world, not even for a couple of centuries. It is in fact a that this world is not anyone's home. It is like a short term journey where we decide what we will be in our real home. The world is a place full of treasures, valuable treasures that will last forever and fake treasures that will last only for a short moment. There are many fake treasures that are in the reach of the few so called high class or the rich but the real treasures that will last for eternity is in the reach of every soul on the earth. Yet, it is nearer to the poor and the low. It is rightly said that blessed are the poor, for they shall see God.

I stayed far away from my parents and my little home on earth, working in some software company. I sent more than half of my salary back home where my parents can use it for building our house and extending our home. I spent my salary here only for my basic foods and clothes. I compare this with my life. I need to send my treasures and build my eternal home in heaven where I am supposed to spend my time for eternity. It may make me a little poor on earth but I know it will make me rich for eternity. Not only this, I also am sure that the interest rate is very high. Plus, all types of things including goods, thoughts and time can be invested.

I may not write it long and attractive because this is not and advertisement. I have no lose or profit if you don't store the real treasures that are at your grasp. You can make your own decision. Cheers! May the reader be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

write your comments