Pages

Get Your Free eBook Store

Aug 27, 2011

10 minor things I need in my room

1. Search Box:
This should be able to tell me the location of whatever I need that I have in my room from mobile phone to toothbrush, shorts, TShirts, shoes, sleepers, etc.

2. SimCard Reader:
This should be present in all my things so that I can call them and hear them ringing. This is also for easy locating of the things.

3. Toilet Wizard:
dirty room
This wizard could run in a specific interval and do the natural call for me.

4. Bathing Wizard:
This wizard could run every morning before I wake up and make me fresh for work as soon as I wake up.

5. YouTube Connect:
This could allow me to play and music video from youtube on my walls. It would be better if it accepts voice commands.

6. Food Download:
This should be present on my plates and allow me to download any food I want to eat. Payments through Company Credit Card.


7. Archive:
This will help me remember what I did in the near and far past.

8. Auto Arrange Button:
This should allow me to arrange all my things in the room by a click. It would be good to have 'Sort by' options like weight, material and color.

9. Garbage Collector:
This wizard should collect all the garbage and dispose it off. It will also be good if it can tell me the details of which cloth is clean and dirty based on how many times I have worn them, etc.

10. XXX(above 21) :P
Download any person on my bed who would give me a great hug at night. ;)

You can ADD what else you would like or Comment on What You like the most and Add features to it if you want.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't have done this better. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) It's just a day dream in a messy room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had them too. And it would be better if No. 10 is unlimited download and FREE. :)

    ReplyDelete

write your comments