Pages

Get Your Free eBook Store

Aug 22, 2011

Dreams of Second Coming

As I was standing by the side of a green mountain. I heard a loud voice from heaven shouting "Praise the Lord, the King of kings and the Lord of Lords". Then I looked up and saw the writings on the cloud, 'Jesus is the King of kings and the Lord of Lords". Then the voice said, "All knees bow before Him". No one had choice anymore.

I could see a lot of people singing praises and glorifying their savior. While many others tremble in fear. Then, I saw Jesus, walking down the clouds, guarded by his angels and embracing all his chosen people who have been loyal to Him throughout their lives.

I saw the angels welcoming the people who love Jesus and accepted Him as their savior, I was so excited and I too ran towards the angels with my mother running before me.
My mom didn't looked back, she was hugged by the angels and I could see her disappearing among the clouds. I too ran in, as fast as I could, because I was sure that the Lord will accept me as I served Him and feared him throughout my life.

When I reached the first two angels, the greeted me and said I could enter. I was so happy dreaming to be with the Lord forever in heaven. Then, the second angels called me back, and asked my name again, to which I responded.

Then the nightmare began when I heard than my name was not there and I had to wait. I told them that I am a truly born again Christian and I have never doubted. But then I was told to wait until they check again. I assured them I even have my Bible with me and showed them my mobile phone too, in which was installed a soft copy of Holy Bible. But they said they will inquire and check my name again. So, I politely asked them how long will it take as my mom have entered long back. I was told that I will be check again after everyone after me and those waiting before me are done with it.

I was sent out in despair, I had no options. I felt I had no more hope in life and eternity. I knelt on the ground and shouted for at least one more chance. Then, I woke up on a late Sunday morning and decided to write this down.

Though I am not scared now as in my dream, but I know I still have a lot more to do and a lot more to repent on things I won't be proud of, when I see my Savior and tell Him what I did to glorify Him or to please Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

write your comments