Pages

Get Your Free eBook Store

Mar 17, 2011

Walking with the Lord

There are times of miseries and loneliness in this life. I know what I should do and what is right but I just can't wake up from my seat and start the work. I know laziness is a sin and indeed a mania that makes people poor. Yet, I don't have the strength to start the work. I called upon the Lord to bless me yet I find no answers. I close my eyes and called my Lord, but it just seemed like I'm talking to
some statue.

But I know my Lord lives because He has delivered me from many troubles. I realize the times I left Him when He blessed me with all I need. I call Him when he needs me and forgets the fact that my Lord wants me to remember him in all the things that I do. I hid my sins away from Him knowing that He sees everything. I tried ignoring the mistakes I committed just to get the next blessings from Him. There are also times I do bad things just because my Lord is a God full of love, grace and compassion. I have taken many things for granted and the Lord waits for me to realize them.

My God wants to bless me continuously yet He doesn't give me things I can't handle, be it a blessing or a temptation. He is my God, my Savior and my best friend too. He makes me understand the worthlessness of worldly riches and power and teaches me the real value of eternal wealth. He shows me a bank where I can save my wealth for eternity. I am so fortunate to grow up having the Creator of the universe as my guide.

Finally, I realize the benefit of having the true God as my Lord. It was not only about the worldly blessings, but it is the happiness that He provides in all times of troubles, difficulties and hardships. He gives me a reason for all my pain. I may fall a hundred times, walking by His side, but the best thing is HE NEVER FAILS TO PICK ME UP and teaches me not to fall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

write your comments