Pages

Get Your Free eBook Store

Jul 31, 2011

The Moment

When I think of my past and dwell in the past, I am proud of the things that I have achieved and the few good things I have done and ashamed of the many other things. When I think of the future I am excited for the interesting things that blink in my head but on the other hand, it also makes me terrified and worried for the uncountable responsibilities towards the family and the near and far relatives who are economically weaker.

It is not good to be proud of the little good things and it is worst to be depressed by the mistakes we commit. Meanwhile, what is the benefit of thinking about the future where we can't make any change? Yet, no mistakes can be corrected without the memory of the shame. Besides, a well plan is needed for a better future.

Most of our life can be wasted on thinking and worrying about the past and the future where we can't dwell. It effects the precious present moment which can be effectively used for correcting the past mistakes and for making a better future.

Past, Present and the Future make the complete life a person. We need all but in the right proportion. The moment that you have now is the most important. So, do not waste your precious moment, nor use it, but invest it to correct the past mistake and a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

write your comments